Great for a small mother’s group/play group. Sessions are in your home and include all follow up methods, locations, and developmental handouts. Rates vary. Possible topics include:
• Breastfeeding tips, pumping and storing milk, supplementing
• Growth spurts and movement milestones in the first year and how they affect sleep patterns
• Helping older siblings welcome the new baby
• Sleep Training Methods: Which one is best for your family?
• How to identify the five major self-soothing signs your baby will exhibit, letting you know it’s o.k. to start sleep training.